Level 14,
333 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000,


Tel: +61 417 006 066


  • Facebook - White Circle
  • LinkedIn - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle

Disclaimer: Trading foreign exchange and futures on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange or futures you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange and futures trading and seek advice from an independent financial adviser if you have any doubts.  Past performance of financial products is no assurance of future performance. Jackson Capital Pty Ltd (ABN: 82165682842) is a Corporate Authorized Representative (CAR No. 446944) of ACN 168 652 542 PTY LTD (ACN 168 652 542) which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL no. 000455388)

Questions? Contact us...

+61 3 8662 4000

Open an Account

Who can invest?

  • Individuals 18 years old and over 

  • Companies

  • Incorporated bodies (e.g. strata bodies, corporate, trade union)

  • Trustees of other entities (e.g. superannuation funds).


What you will need to complete your application?

  • Driver’s license or Passport number

  • Tax file number

  • Residential & Postal address

  • Bank account details

  • You may be required to send proof of ID.


How to invest

To invest, there are two steps required.

  • Complete the application form for an executing broking account with JBAlpha

  • Fund your broking account. The minimum account size is $50,000


How to complete an application form

1. Complete the custodial counterparty application form online for an execution account.

2. Apply for the Managed Discretionary Account with JB Alpha /Jackson Capital. Please email us for application.


Who should sign?
The individual(s) in whose name the investment is held should sign. Joint applicants will be deemed to be holding units in the fund as joint tenants.


Company, incorporated association or body corporate applications must be signed by:

  • Two officers (e.g. two directors or a director and secretary)

  • As required by the constitution or rules of the company or body (e.g. under seal witnessed by two officers)

  • Signed by one director for a single director company.


Additional documentation may also be required for applications in the name of a company, incorporated association or body, i.e. certificate of incorporation & trust deed .